Monday, October 20, 2008

Sir Elton John Writing Ben Stiller Aids Musical

But strangely, he he is not allowed Ta huge fan of musical: I m not fond of music in the musical times. It very funny. I I have to try to write music for a film Ben Stiller. Not t really like them unless I m involved in them, for some reason. Elton has just launched a Broadway musical version of Billy Elliot, who has already proved popular in London. The premise may not be T sound funny, but. E about a boy on Broadway, who is gay, is HIV and AIDS and should go back and face his wife and his children who left. I m very fussy about. Says John GQ Blog. Sir Elton John Penning is a musical about AIDS, and he shown that he has in mind to play the lead role in film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home